NHS Email Account
How to get an NHS e-mail account
If contractors do not have an NHSmail account for their pharmacy they can apply for an NHSmail account by emailing the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Trading name of pharmacy;
- Owner’s name;
- Address, including postcode (for the premises the NHSmail address will apply to);
- Pharmacy ODS code (F code);
- Pharmacy telephone number; and
- Current pharmacy email address.
Contractors with multiple pharmacies may submit this information via one email, providing details for each pharmacy premises. For this reason, pharmacy teams working within multiple pharmacy groups may want to check with their head office before requesting an NHSmail address for their pharmacy.