October 13, 2020
- NHS Test and Trace – Advice for community pharmacy was updated on 12/10/2020 – for details click here.
- PPE Portal – The Government’s PPE portal can now be used by community pharmacies to obtain all the COVID-19 PPE (including hand sanitiser) they need free of charge. Invitations have been sent to NHS Shared email accounts. If you have any issues call 0800 876 6802 (7am-7pm, 7 days a week).
- NHS Covid App – Community Pharmacies are not required to display the Covid App QR Code posters but may choose to do so – to create a poster click here. Please encourage your teams and patients to download the app. Resources to promote use of the app are available from the Campaign Resource Centre here.
- Business Continuity Plans – A reminder to ensure you have business continuity plans in place in anticipation of any temporary closures. In particular, pharmacy teams need to work collaboratively with other primary care providers to maintain business continuity across their PCN. Expectations are set out in section 7 of the PQS Guidance.
- East Berks Flyer with details of Slough walk-in testing centre (2nd September 2020)
- COVID-19 Pharmacy SOP (updated 10th August 2020)
- Local Outbreak Control Plans – Oxfordshire, Bracknell, RBWM, Reading, Slough, West Berkshire, Wokingham
- Safe Use of Consulting Rooms – Guidance from the Community Pharmacy Patient Safety Group
- LPC/LMC Joint Letter to GPs & Pharmacies on Period of Treatment
For the latest advice visit:
Mental Health Hotline – call 0300 131 7000 between 7am & 11pm or text FRONTLINE to 85258 anytime.
Regional/Local Health Protection Teams – PHE Thames Valley Health Protection Team South East, Telephone 0344 225 3861, Out of hours 0844 967 0083
NHS Regional Pharmacist – Stephen Brown Email Stephen.email@example.com
Local Pharmaceutical Committee – David Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org 07702 209197
Local NHS Lead for Commissioning – Marian Basra, email@example.com
Your NHS Regional Infection Prevention and Control Team — PHE South East
Dr Alison Barnett, Centre Director, Civic Centre, Level 2, Tannery Lane, Ashford, TN23 1PL, Telephone: 0344 225 386